Nanofiber technology has superior properties that make it valuable for almost unlimited number of applications. We helped to show how this new technology can be used in products consumers use every day.
Technology changes daily as new discoveries are made, and products are updated and improved. Nanofibers within our products not only highlight what can be in the future for other products offered to the community at large but also show how technology can have a passive but very important impact.
RFT Membrane uses nanofiber technology to deliver a higher level of filtration.
- Ultralight nanofiber weight (0.5 gr/㎡), ultrathin (approx. 0.4 ㎛ thickness)
- Nonwoven 2,5layered laminate 40 gsm
- Approx. 95% Porosity
- Pore size of the membrane on average 0.02 ㎛
- 20 billion pores per one cubic centimeter
- Air permeability of the membrane in wet approx. delta P 40Pa
Hydrophobic – Water & Oil Repellent Material
Liquid & oleophobic feature works as a mechanical barrier against viruses and bacteria
Large Surface Filtration Area
Approx.15,000 times larger filtration surface than that of nonwoven and PP Meltblown or glass fiber fabric, nanofiber can reach maximum efficiency in humid environment