U R B N M A S K
D E S C R I P T I O N :
So you have chosen the URBN style, Āerde's very own version of the 3D-shaped mask. Staying true to its origami concept, the URBN Mask prioritizes minimizing air leakage by sealing the facial area with 3 foldable fabric sections. Airborne particulates are captured from all directions, no exceptions. Works best in colder climates or indoors with air conditioning. Definitely an accessory worth adding to your urban lifestyle. Warning : possibly an attention grabber.
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S :
Our nanofiber membrane has been tested by Nelson Labs in compliance with US FDA good manufacturing practice (GMP) regulations 21 CFR Parts 210, 211, and 820.
M A I N F E A T U R E S :
Āerde's nanofiber face masks feature 3 layers of protection ––
(1) The outer layer is made of hospital-grade standard silk cotton and is water repellent, protecting the wearer from droplets (coughs).
(2) In the mid-layer, we have the new-generation nanofiber from Czech Republic's Respilon® nanotechnology. Their base materials are recyclable and do not contain chemicals. Denser than your industry standard face masks, the nanofiber mesh has an average pore size of just 0.02μm –– that's smaller than even some of the most advanced home air purifiers.
(3) Our URBN Mask's inner layer comes with a choice of either nano zinc oxide or bamboo fabric. Both are anti-microbial.
• N A N O Z I N C O X I D E has a thicker mesh (than bamboo), enhancing the mask's structure as well as minimizing blockage in the nostril area.
• B A M B O O is the more natural option and has a thinner mesh than nano zinc. Making up for the diminishing mask structure, bamboo fabric is much softer and cooler to the touch.
O T H E R F E A T U R E S :
• Nose Bridge –– double wrapped for better cushioning and durability.
• Silicone Stopper –– flatter than the usually plastic/bulky face mask stoppers, ours tuck right behind the ear, appearing almost seamless.
• Nanofiber Coverage –– more so a hidden feature, our nanofiber mesh coveres the mask almost in its entirety, especially the top and bottom sections, unlike other 3D masks which leaves them unfiltered.
(3D masks are usually made from 3 different fabric pieces stitched together; ours are made from 1 large piece of fabric folded like an origami, eliminating any gaps in between.)
S I Z E :
Measure the distance between the tip of your nose down to your chin.
Choose the mask size accordingly.
• If you fall into two different size categories, we recommend choosing the larger size.
• M size ergonomically suits the average female face, whilst the L size the average male face. (This is only a suggestion. Please refer to the size chart for accuracy.)
* Break-In Period : Āerde Masks may require a few washes and continuous use to reach optimum fit and performance. If you experience stiffness or slight discomfort, try stretching the fabric material for more wiggle room.
C A R E I N S T R U C T I O N S :
Gently hand wash in room temperature water. Let your mask soak in your container to disinfect. Quick tip : you can unfold the mask inside out for maximum exposure.
(Nanofiber is very durable : even after 30 washes, it easily retains 99.9% efficiency at PM2.5)
D I S C L A I M E R :
Each mask is individually handmade. Due to the nature of the product, small variations in sizes may occur.
S H I P P I N G & R E T U R N S :
Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept returns, as masks are a hygiene-sensitive product. If you are not satisfied with any Āerde product, please do not hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com) and our team will provide assistance on a case-by-case basis.
We will only accept exchanges if the product that is sent to you is different from the order you had placed.