F L O W M A S K
9 9 . 9 %
P M 0 . 1
H I G H -
B R E A T H A B I L I T Y
W A T E R
R E P E L L E N T
A D J U S T A B L E
S T R A P
W A S H A B L E
3 0 +
W A S H A B L E
3 0 +
D E S C R I P T I O N :
Hence the name, breathability is what drives the form and function of this design. The wearer can expect very little air resistance as well as minimal heat and moisture build-up. The FLOW mask comes with a strong structure that keeps it from collapsing (from the innter fabric touching your face) while you breathe. This is why Āerde's most breathable style is perfect for recreational activities and suitable in warmer climates with high humidity.
With the FLOW style, Āerde's already lightweight mask is even MORE comfortable and is ergonomically designed to tuck and seal right underneath your chin to minimizes air leakage (prevents the user from accidentally breathing in contaminated air) so you can breath easier, figuratively and literally, knowing you are better protected.
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S :
Our nanofiber membrane has been tested by Nelson Labs in compliance with US FDA good manufacturing practice (GMP) regulations 21 CFR Parts 210, 211, and 820.
M A I N F E A T U R E S :
Āerde's FLOW masks feature––
(1) The outer layer is made of sponge and helps to regulate the heat from the air that you exhale.
(2) In the mid-layer, we have our protective layer, the new-generation nanofiber from Czech Republic's Respilon® nanotechnology. Their base materials are recyclable and do not contain chemicals. Denser than your industry standard face masks, the nanofiber mesh has an average pore size of just 0.02μm –– that's smaller than even some of the most advanced home air purifiers.
(3) Our inner layer is mesh fabric. It helps with sweat minimization and prevents your mask from getting soggy and giving you discomfort.
(4) The upper and bottom flaps of the masks are made from silk cotton which is water resistant and soft to the touch of the skin.
O T H E R F E A T U R E S :
• Nose Bridge –– double wrapped for better cushioning and durability.
• Silicone Stopper –– flatter than the usually plastic/bulky face mask stoppers, ours tuck right behind the ear, appearing almost seamless.
S I Z E :
Measure the distance between the tip of your nose down to your chin.
Choose the mask size accordingly.
• If you fall into two different size categories, we recommend choosing the larger size.
• Free size ergonomically suits the average female face, as well as males that are less than 185cm tall. XL size is suitable for males who are 185-200cm tall.(This is only a suggestion. Please refer to the size chart for accuracy.)
* Break-In Period : Āerde Masks may require a few washes and continuous use to reach optimum fit and performance. If you experience stiffness or slight discomfort, try stretching the fabric material for more wiggle room.
C A R E I N S T R U C T I O N S :
Gently hand wash in room temperature water. Let your mask soak in your container to disinfect.
*** Quick tip : you can unfold the mask inside out for maximum exposure.
(Nanofiber is very durable : even after 30 washes, it easily retains 99.9% efficiency at PM2.5)
D I S C L A I M E R :
Each mask is individually handmade. Due to the nature of the product, small variations in sizes may occur.
S H I P P I N G & R E T U R N S :
Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept returns, as masks are a hygiene-sensitive product. If you are not satisfied with any Āerde product, please do not hesitate to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and our team will provide assistance on a case-by-case basis.
We will only accept exchanges if the product that is sent to you is different from the order you had placed.