C M M N M A S K
9 9 . 9 %
P M 0 . 1
A N T I -
B A C T E R I A L
W A T E R
R E P E L L E N T
A D J U S T A B L E
S T R A P
W A S H A B L E
3 0 +
H I G H
B R E A T H A B I L I T Y
D E S C R I P T I O N :
So you have chosen the CMMN style, Āerde's seamless and lightweight mask. Perfect for everyday use, the CMMN Mask will get you through the daily struggles of crowded places and polluting city streets. It is also ergonomically designed to tuck and seal right underneath your chin. A mask that minimizes air leakage (prevents the user from accidentally breathing in contaminated air) is definitely worth buying.
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S :
Our nanofiber membrane has been tested by Nelson Labs in compliance with US FDA good manufacturing practice (GMP) regulations 21 CFR Parts 210, 211, and 820.
M A I N F E A T U R E S :
Āerde's nanofiber face masks feature 3 layers of protection ––
(1) The outer layer is made of hospital-grade standard silk cotton and is water repellent, protecting the wearer from droplets (coughs).
(2) In the mid-layer, we have the new-generation nanofiber from Czech Republic's Respilon® nanotechnology. Their base materials are recyclable and do not contain chemicals. Denser than your industry standard face masks, the nanofiber mesh has an average pore size of just 0.02μm –– that's smaller than even some of the most advanced home air purifiers.
(3) Our CMMN Mask's inner layer comes with Perma™ nano zinc oxide fabric. It has anti-microbial properties and helps eliminate odor from breath and sweat.
O T H E R F E A T U R E S :
• Nose Bridge –– double wrapped for better cushioning and durability.
• Silicone Stopper –– flatter than the usually plastic/bulky face mask stoppers, ours tuck right behind the ear, appearing almost seamless.
S I Z E :
Measure the distance between the tip of your nose down to your chin.
Choose the mask size accordingly.
• If you fall into two different size categories, we recommend choosing the larger size.
• M size ergonomically suits the average female face, whilst the L size the average male face. (This is only a suggestion. Please refer to the size chart for accuracy.)
* Break-In Period : Āerde Masks may require a few washes and continuous use to reach optimum fit and performance. If you experience stiffness or slight discomfort, try stretching the fabric material for more wiggle room.
C A R E I N S T R U C T I O N S :
Gently hand wash in room temperature water. Let your mask soak in your container to disinfect. Quick tip : you can unfold the mask inside out for maximum exposure.
(Nanofiber is very durable : even after 30 washes, it easily retains 99.9% efficiency at PM2.5)
D I S C L A I M E R :
Each mask is individually handmade. Due to the nature of the product, small variations in sizes may occur.
S H I P P I N G & R E T U R N S :
Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept returns, as masks are a hygiene-sensitive product. If you are not satisfied with any Āerde product, please do not hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com) and our team will provide assistance on a case-by-case basis.
We will only accept exchanges if the product that is sent to you is different from the order you had placed.